Therapeutic Supervision is a conjoint parent-child therapy conducted by a licensed psychotherapist (in some cases a psychotherapy intern) who is trained in mental health.
There are several unique differences from Supervised Visitation:
1. Services will be delivered by a psycho-therapist
2. The utilization of the DSM-IV-TR; Meaning the client (parent or child) will receive a diagnosis
3. There will be an integration of mental health practices and skills; in addition to providing psychoeducation and parent education
4. Assessment instruments may be utilized
5. Therapeutic-Supervision is conducted from a systemic orientation with an awareness and ability of treating the family unit, while being mindful of and assessing the mental and emotional well-being of each individual.
Insurance companies generally pay for psychological services.
Relationships,llc does NOT offer a sliding fee.
Effective 09-20-2010, Relationships will charge a $50.00 Failure to Cancel Fee for failure to cancel within three hours of the scheduled appointment (this includes “no-shows”).
When calling to cancel an appointment, if you are unable to speak to office personnel, please be sure to leave a voicemail. If you are unable to speak with personell and fail to leave a voicemail, you will be charged the $50.00 fee. Fees must be paid prior to or on the date of your next appointment.
Please be advised, this cannot be bill through your HMO and must be paid out-of-pocket.